8.08.2012

Salutations!

This is the obligatory first post. I will have an "About Me/Us" page that will describe me and my house a bit better. So I'll keep it short here.

I'm a former blogger who took a break because I was burnt out on blogging and a bit burnt out on life. I went through ups and downs and documented all the gory details. I used to blog about a lot of my personal thoughts and life, but this blog won't be so raw. As much as I don't mind sharing the real and sometimes unlovely bits of my life, I'm not doing that here mainly because I won't have the anonymity. I plan on documenting my life and sharing photos of myself and sometimes the family and I wouldn't want people to know everything about everything. Yes I will be coming from an honest place at all times, yes I will document those unbearable days, but I won't be as open as I used to.

If you want more information on a particular post or even some unbiased and non-judgemental advice, if you are going through something similar, then you can ALWAYS email me. I have my own opinions and beliefs and they don't always mesh with how others feel and think. I think that's okay and this blog is a safe place for people like me. If you can't cope with people who are different from you and feel like placing your judgement on me and my family [blog family included] please do so on your own time and in your own space. I don't tolerate ignorance or any other form of prejudice and disrespect.

Other than that I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment