8.15.2012

Day 7: C25K Progress

Last Wednesday I started the C25K on Week 3 Day 1. Friday I did Week 3 Day 2 and Monday I moved up to Week 4 Day 1. Today I did W4D2, and it's kicking my ass. I think I started out on the right week, and after a couple of days I didn't feel like it was pushing me hard enough, so I moved in to Week 4 of the program. I have one more day of Week 4 and then move in to Week 5, which ends with a 20 minute jog. I do not think I will be able to make it through a 20 minute run, it's just insane. So when I move in to Week 5, I'm going to see how well I do. If I need to I'll repeat Days 1 & 2 before I take on the 20 minute jog.

Tuesday I did my Tabata Intervals just to get some cardio in. I've mostly been concentrating on the running program but afterwards I do some arm exercises. I haven't really been working on my Glutes, Abs or Back. Now that I'm pretty comfortable in the program I am going to round out my week with some extra cardio as well as add my Glutes, Abs, and Back exercises back in. I really need to invest in some 10 lb. weights because at the moment I use 15's and I can't do certain arm exercises because I don't have the strength yet. But for right now I'm satisfied with what I am able to do.

A lot of my exercises and routines are online or in an app, and I hate stopping what I'm doing to figure out what I'm supposed to do next. When it's on paper it's a lot easier for it to be memorized or glanced at when I need it. So I have my spreadsheet printed out and hung up on the dry erase family calendar [that hasn't been used in 8 months]. Once I figure out all the exercises I'll update and post my workout spreadsheet.

And now to the stats, I'm only going to do pics when I've lost weight in 10 pound increments. So once I lose my first 10, I'll update with new pics.
Starting Weight: 211 pounds
Current Weight: 206 pounds
Goal Weight: 150 pounds
Weight Lost: 4 pounds
Bust: 42.5" [This fluctuates mostly due to what kind of support I'm wearing]
Arm: 13.5"
Waist: 37.5"
Hip: 44"
Thigh: 25"
Compared to last week, there hasn't really been much of a change in regards to my measurements. I did lose 4 pounds, which isn't a lot but considering that I have still been eating sweets and ice cream it's not too shabby either.

No comments:

Post a Comment